Thursday, May 22, 2008

Outside Edge: Aliens get Vatican blessing (Financial Times)

Outside Edge: Aliens get Vatican blessing (Financial Times)
In the great historical sweep of things, we can safely say that the big news item this week was the announcement by Father Jose Gabriel Funes, the Vatican’s chief astronomer, that intelligent life-forms may exist outside Earth.

Fossil Fool at Maker Faire



Weekly report

Weekly report

This week I'm only including my Elementary students, next week I'll include my high school students. We took Friday off this week to spend a day with my mom. Isaiah is working through a Beyond Five in a Row unit based on the book Sarah Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan. Here is what he learned a...

Read the full post from My Life and Homeschooling

Tags: daily homeschooling log

via Blogdigger blog search for Mineral rocks.