Sunday, May 18, 2008

Open Question: Please help me?

Open Question: Please help me?
PLease answer this question 11. Describe two ways you can ensure that the electrical circuits in your home are protected. I have a multi cjoice please help me 6. Most of Canada’s electricity comes from (a) solar energy, wind energy, and burning fossil fuels (b) hydro-electric power, burning fossil fuels, and nuclear energy (c) wind energy, burning fossil fuels, and nuclear energy (d) hydro-electric power, wind energy, and nuclear energy (e) hydro-electric energy, geothermal energy, and burning fossil fuels 7. Solar energy (a) can easily be used throughout Canada to produce electricity (b) is presently a very economical form of energy in Canada (c) uses a turbine to produce electricity (d) is often collected in solar panels on a solar farm (e) uses very little space to create sufficient electricity

Resolved Question: how highly would you review 'the Devils Chaplain'?
Devils chaplain [Dawkins honesty, and dishonesty] p.18 "the truth that there were no humans in the jurassic period is still conjecture, which could be reputed at any moment with a single fossil.... it could happen... [and now the dishonesty] want a bet?" -I bet that when you die you wont be so cocksure [on the issue of saving human life in Africa instead of Gorilla life] p.20 "whats so special about humans?" - what indeed? [on the issue of his multiple marriages] p.22 "We admit we are like apes,but we seldom admit we are apes" - no sir, you are an ape, and you base that assumption on flawed evidence which could equally infer intelligent design [on the issue of bestiality] p.25 "I've bred with a man, who's bred with a woman, who's bred with a chimpanze" - In that sir, we are both in agreement how highly would you rate the 'devils chaplain' [about how he can miss the plainly obvious] p.31 "Human error can obviously vitiate the accuracy of the method. but THAT IS TRUE OF ALL EVIDENCE" -DUH!- you mean like the fossil record evidence. Weiss does it again! and a special note for Sam Harris in 'the end of faith' [Sam Harris comedy Gold award] "mysticism is a rational enterprise, religion is not" -yes he really wrote that

Open Question: Help me find a similar purse!?
I purchased this purse a few years ago from Fossil, it's gotten really worn down now though because I used it all the time. here's a couple pics: me holding it http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qjk1td&s=3 on its own http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=de44mx&s=3 I know it looks gross now cuz I had it for years. But I like this style cuz its easy to carry around, and I love the cell phone holder on the sides, but not necessary. I also like gold color but I've bought too many of that color (I think i have 4 gold colored purses) and i'm kind of sick of the color now,so something similar and good for spring would be great!! If you can find the exact purse in a diff color would be great too. EBAY is OK... no fakes please! thanks!! oh and My price limit is about $150, but cheaper is better.

Resolved Question: If we gave up our autos and went back to horses, what would be worse to the environment, and global warming?
The carbon produced by burning fossil fuels in autos, or the methane produced by the billions of additional horses that the world would need to replace them, what say you?