Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fossils.

Fossils.
CHARLES BRAY posted a photo:. Fossils. Malta: here you could see fossils buried in rocks cliffs by the sea in Ras il-Wahx in Malta.

24-Hour Mission to Discover New Species in Balboa Park>
Your Podscope hits are at 7:57, 8:04, 8:15 and 8:24 and the public embark on a 24-hour mission to identify as many species of animal and plant life in Balboa Park. The curator of entomology at the San Diego Natural History Museum shares his expectations for this event, which is the first of its kind in San Diego.

Browser woes fixed. I think.
As I mentioned elsewhere, I've been having nothing but trouble with the latest release of Firefox 2 running on Panther (10.3.9). After a frustrating run with Safari, I've downloaded Camino. It seems to be doing everything I need: To wit ...