Monday, April 28, 2008

The Story of the Human Flame 1

The Story of the Human Flame 1

The Story of the Human Flame 1

Alright, since no one else seems willing to do this, I guess I’ll have to. After all, thanks to my Apex City research, I’ve spent LOTS of time reading the Martian Manhunter Showcase , so I’m as inoculated as one can get against the characteristic lunacy of a J’onn J’onnz story. And since I...

Read the full post from The Absorbascon

Tags: martian manhunter, Apex City, Human Flame

via Blogdigger blog search for Meteorites.



Fire in the Sky

Fire in the Sky

I came across an interesting shop when I was Abu Dhabi at the end of March. Its the closest thing I've seen to an antique shop since I arrived in the Gulf. It had some nice 18th Century figurines some antiquities (possibly made in a workshop just down the road, who can tell?) and in one corner a col...

Read the full post from cafecuriosity

Tags: Astronomy, Curiosity, Geology, Planetary Science

via Blogdigger blog search for Meteorites.



SINCE THERE IS NO DESERT HERE YET

SINCE THERE IS NO DESERT HERE YET

Constantines - "Time Can Be Overcome". Somewhere on the 33rd floor of a 51-storey apartment bloc in South Korea there is a man called Yes. He has dwelled on the 33rd floor for the past fourteen years, since he left his parents' home and went to work at the software company. Every day he has the Kore...

Read the full post from Said the Gramophone

via Blogdigger blog search for Meteorites.